The Mount Olive Public Library will host a parenting program called “Handling Misbehavior without Breaking a Sweat” on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 10:00 am
. Wendy Miller will weave storytelling with practical techniques to take home and use immediately. In this fun-filled morning, participants will learn:
- Simple techniques for out-smarting kids who argue, backtalk and beg
- How to set and enforce limits
- Tips for guiding kids to think creatively and solve their own problems
- And more!
Love and Logic® techniques are easy-to-learn, time-tested and work with children of all ages, toddlers through teens. Registrants are entered into a drawing for a gift: “Love and Logic Magic When Kids Drain Your Energy” CD.
Wendy Miller is an Independent Facilitator of Parenting the Love and Logic Way™, a series of parenting classes developed by the Love and Logic Institute. The series focuses on empowering adults with effective, easy-to-learn skills that address the needs of family life. * This program is not for children, but parents with young children are invited and may bring them!
The following two tabs change content below.
MJ Media LLC has been serving the communities of New Jersey Since 1980. We are a group of community monthly publications with all the good news and local stories that people want to read about.
Latest posts by MJMedia (see all)
- Livingston Mother Finds Herself And Story To Share In New Memoir - August 31, 2015
- Cedar Grove Library Closed On Labor Day - August 28, 2015
- “Sports Boosters Sunday” Fundraiser Postponed - August 27, 2015