Need Help Paying for Summer Camp? Denville Social Services May Be Able to Help

Social Services can help financially distressed Township families with the costs of enrolling their children in the spring and summer programs offered by the Denville Recreation Department. Limitations apply and some financial disclosure is required. If interested, call Recreation Director, Nick Panetta at (973) 625-8300 ext. 238.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.